Learn With Us
At Bridgewater Park Primary School, we offer a broad curriculum which is vocabulary rich, relevant, and balanced providing a challenging educational journey. Our Curriculum follows the British National Curriculum.
- Children’s emotional well-being will be at the heart of school life, enabling them to talk openly about their feelings, build strong resilience and allow them to develop the necessary skills needed to manage and regulate their emotions.
- Our curriculum has a vital focus on ambitious vocabulary which will improve and develop the children’s language acquisition enabling them to effectively communicate in everyday life.
- Children have the ability to recognise their own potential despite any disadvantage and are determined to build resilience and make exceptional progress.
- There is a significant emphasis on children developing and retaining knowledge and skills which will stay with them throughout their future lives, utilising these skills in different aspects of life.
- Community links and experience are built and planned for to enable our children to know their local area, how this links to the wider community and the world beyond allowing them to make decisions which will inform future aspirations and career choices.
Pupils will leave Bridgewater Park Primary School with a sense of belonging to their community; have the confidence and skills to make informed choices, through self-evaluation and making connections and, ultimately become life-long learners.