This page provides information about how pupil premium is used at Bridgewater Park. The action plan at the bottom of this page will provide more detail of this.
Below are our key objective to diminish the difference between Pupil Premium and Non-Pupil Premium children:
- Core Power Pedagogical Teaching approach delivered by all staff when teaching Reading, writing and maths to improve the attainment and progress of all Pupil Premium children to ensure any difference is diminished across all year groups.
- Key staff are deployed to target any gaps in skills and knowledge to provide a bespoke intervention that enables Pupil Premium children to catch up in a timely fashion.
- Key staff are deployed to offer nurture intervention as identified through the Boxall profile to enable all Pupil Premium children to achieve their full potential in line with non-Pupil Premium.
- Pupil Premium children to attend a range of extra-curricular opportunities to develop enrichment.
- Pupil Premium children to attend breakfast club to provide a ‘good start’ to the school day to enable them to achieve their full potential.
- Pupil Premium children to have a strong foundation throughout the early years by attending nursery full time from three years old.
Further details on the impact of this provision will be added at the end of the academic year.
If you would like more details about Pupil Premium at Bridgewater Park Primary School please see the Pupil premium Action Plan 17/18 below.