This year we are taking an exciting journey with PSHE by investing in Jigsaw. Jigsaw is a PSHE scheme which perfectly connects the pieces of Personal, Social and Health Education, emotional literacy, social skills and spiritual development into an easy to use programme.
Jigsaw is a unique, spiral, progressive and effective scheme of work, aiming to prepare children for life, helping them really know and value who they truly are and understand how they relate to other people in this ever-changing world.
We start this academic year off with the Unit - Being Me in My World.
In this unit children will be celebrating;-
- helping others to feel welcome
- try to make our school community a better place
- think about everybody's rights to learn
- care about other people's feelings
- learn to work well with others